<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Goddammit, I _still_ can't get to sleep. Well then, I'll just have to share with you one more thing: (wwaaaan moaaah thing! whap!)

When I came to that last fantasy, I came right on top of my brothers' copy of Scientific American.

Ooops.

But anyway, this brings me to my once-in-a-lifetime offer to Win Leticia's Come Stains! Simply be the first reader to send in a fair-condition copy of the January 2004 issue of Scientific American with no come stains to this address, and she will exchange it for an exclusive Half of Leticia's Babies edition! Call now for your--

On second thought, never mind. Somebody might run a DNA test on the come stains and figure out my true identity.

Later.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?