<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Holeeeee shiznit! (Belle de Jour)

I mean, er, I sent her an E-mail hoping to get my dinky little blog out into the big scary blogosphere, but, I mean, I didn't expect her to actually, y'know, pay attention to a 17-year-old with no hits who just writes about masturbation for any wayward folks who actually click on those "just updated" Blogger links.

Do-whaaaaa!! I'm famous now! I mean, er...

My writing's on one of the BIG blogs. That makes me nervous. Hopefully I'll still be able to write after this. Expect, in the next few days, some writing that I've had lying around and thinking of posting, as well as the revelation of (dum dum dum) Leticia's BIG secret that she's been holding back for ALL THIS TIME (like, a month). And some impressions of Sonic Heroes tomorrow, if I can drag my ass through the snow. And the Software Etc. people can drag their asses through the snow. And the UPS people with my copy in hand can drag their trucks through the snow. And I can live through the initial embarassment of having my very first masturbation fantasy on Guardian's "Best British Blog" and not wake up deciding to convert to Mormonism or something. Ciao!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?