<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Lovely KillBunnie 23 inspired me by encouraging me to try and get a book deal with my blog, saying that (in her sweet words) "you got the goods." Being the premiere teenage masturbation blogger, (well, not quite, I imagine; but I like to think I am!) I oughta take my sex-positive outlook on the road. I've always wanted to shake things up and sexually liberate people. But as of late, I've been staring at a blank screen, wondering what eloquent sex-positive words should come out of me, to no avail. (This is the frustration that led me to what I wrote in my last post, which I feel sorry about already. Sorry!)

So, being that every good writer starts small, I oughta blog a bit more. I... don't know what to blog about. I'm uninspired. Help me.

(Besides, well, politics. I love politics. Hey, did you hear Bush boasting that inflation is down? Yeah, inflation's down, because the dollar is IN THE CRAPPER!! Oooghh...)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?