<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Oooh, E-mail is piling up in my inbox. Thanks, y'all, you make me feel less lonely.

Blogs of note:

Kitten Blue; you'll feel like you know her
Susan's Stripper Diary; pointed out to me by a visitor. I've never seen a stripper blog before, cool.
Rafah Kid; Holy shit. Reporting from ground zero at the center of the Israel-Palestine conflict. This kinda stuff makes being stuck in the snow and not being able to get my latest videogame look... not so bad.

Anyway, I'm going to have a new rule with E-mail: Any E-mail you send me, I can use on the website unless otherwise noted. So, if you don't want me to reprint what you write to me, just put something big and obvious in your E-mail that says "not for print." (Or, if you just want me to remove some parts if I post it, or whatever--tell me. Just be specific.) Y'all send me material that's too good to pass up.

Cheers,
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?