<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

I embarassingly spaced out for a few moments just now, but it made me think of my Ideal Governmental System:

Republicans work on strong economic policy, while
Democrats work on making daisy chains and getting naked for peace.

How about it? I'm thinkin' that if I ever start playing Nation States, I'm'a make sure the Republic of Leticia has the Strong Government Policy Party and the Getting Naked and Making Daisy Chains party. That's what I call SYNERGY!

(no, I'm not making fun of the Democrats; I myself would get naked and make daisy chains in such a country, but we'd work on strong economic policy too. And we'd also scrap Reagan's space toys and send everybody to college. Yeah.)

(And Ken Lay's severed head will go towards feeding Third World children.)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?