<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I have gotten quite a few E-mails asking me why I feel like I _need_ to post my masturbation fantasies. Well, here's the cold, hard truth: I have no boyfriend. I have no outlet for my own eroticism. I have a hard time feeling appreciated. So, I fuck the Internet, in ful view of my dear readers, so I can feel somewhat like Somebody Who's Having Sex.

But more importantly, I feel its my calling blahblahblah. I _want_ to turn people on. There's a concrete satisfaction I get from it. I recieved an E-mail from a woman saying she was about to go fuck her husband over my ice cream sandwhich fantasy, (edit: my fantasy did not involve ice cream sandwiches, but it should've) and it touched me in ways you couldn't imagine to think that I was enriching somebody's sex life, if for one moment.

So, on that note, I am a WHORE. The end.

(Oh, I finished my state test; I actually had a fair amount of fun with it. I'll post my final submission soon. But I spaced out and imagined myself, lying in a soft bed of take-out rice, while rubbing my sea of soy sauce over my nipples and around my body. Oooh.)

(update: the poll is about four to zero at the moment, favoring me fucking Leslie all night long. I'm'a think about it. Somebody voted "do what your heart says," which is something like "reply hazy, ask again later." Phooey.)

(Oh! But tonight I plan to ask a boy on a date. Wish me luck.)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?