<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. I'm beat, my head is flooded with information, and I've been sick. Besides that, I can't think of anything to write about. So hiatus again. Bye bye.

Okay I lied:

Yeah I feel really stupid for writing about nudism on my blog. But so what? I am not ashamed of it at all. It's not like reader responses form my general self-esteem or nothing. It's not like my whole worth in society is determined by the fact that my only real voice in the world is through my blog because all my peers ignore me, or nothing.

Dammit. I need to take a break to get my head out of this rut. I'm slipping farther and farther away from my friends with the knowledge in the back of my head that I have a secret identity. It's like, wha ha, you mock me now, but I'm REALLY Leticia McKenzie, dashing superhero by night. You only _think_ I'm shy and reserved-- you should see what I'm like under a pseudonym.

Which is the whole problem. I've dragged myself to two extremes: me, who never talks about anything, and Leticia, who talks about everything. So I'm going away for a while. I don't feel guilty any more for writing about sex, it's more that I need to reexamine more in my life now that I realize that I am not, in fact, a total loser.

G'bye.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?