<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hey yo, all.

I hate my life. Something just happened to me. I just noticed, in the hallway of my school, that I don't exist. If I put my hand in front of my face and look really hard, I can't see anything. I'm just fooling myself when I think there is such a person named Leticia McKenzie; I've really just been a ghost all along. No wonder nobody responds when I say hi to them in the hallway.

That, and none of the girls seem to let me into their groups. What, what's wrong with a ghost joining your group? It'd be good school... spirit... har har har...

Anyway, I'm sure writing about being turned into Kool-Aid is much more entertaining than being part of the in-crowd. Hey, did you hear about that time when I got run through a meat grinder, and turned into chocolate, and blah blah blah...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?