<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 07, 2004

The Leticia Store is open for business! Err, it's only one item, but that's what I have to start with without upgrading to GoldCard Premium Insider blahblahblah. It's a cute little baby-doll shirt with some sexy flowers I drew (pencil, Sharpie, Photoshop), but most importantly, my name across your shoulders will automatically make you cooler than anybody in a ten-mile radius. Go out there, my Leticia Army, and show the world how much cooler you are! (Operators are standing by.)

(Oh, and the baby doll shirt is LIMITED TIME ONLY, so take 'em away before I get bored and replace it with something that will fit those who aren't unnaturally skinny.)

(That said, I may bring it back if I decide to get GoldCard Premium Insidership. That all depends on how it sells.)

(And if I do decide to upgrade, that means you get lots more silly Leticia stuff, like lunchboxes and thongs and frisbees. C'mon! Support the economy! Allow Leticia to buy a copy of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga!)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?