<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Takin' a Break.

I've gotten a lot of E-mail about the suicide post (and none about the Dante post; do you have any idea how emotionally draining that was? I had a headache the next day...), and I've generally felt like I've (again) neglected my real life for my net life. So... don't think I'm going away forever, but I need to give things some thought. Like, if I resonate emotionally with that many people... that's a responsibility, and it's a responsibility I am currently running away screeching from.

So I'll be back with a little more juice pretty soon. I hope. I just.... my head hurts, I'm starting college, and I just don't feel like answering E-mails after a long day at school.

Ciao.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?