<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Today:

LETICIA: "Can I have a hug?"

"...Sure. Thanks for asking."

(long hug, long pause.)

"I'm... I'm sorry I've been kind of a showboat today."

"No, no, it wasn't a problem. I can see it's important to you to, well, you know..."

(long pause)

"Well, goodbye. Nice seeing you."

"Bye."

That was the most pathetic exhange I have ever initiated. Lordy.

(Yeah, I WANTED to spill the beans and say, "No, the only reason I've been talking so much today is not just because I like to hear myself talk, but because I'm so lonely that I take up everybody's time just to make myself feel wanted" but I'm sure she had a class to get to. Or something.)

Anyway, I have to do homework, but I'd much rather pass out on the couch and twiddle my thumbs and think about videogames while staring at the ceiling, but then I'd wake up tomorrow morning and realize that things haven't improved at all. Oh well, that's life...

Leticia

(I woke up this morning to find that my entire identity is now staked on me eventually buying a copy of Harvest Moon for Girls. One of them. Probably both. Otherwise, how will I enact my farm-girl fantasies? You know, as opposed to the fantasies I had when I lived in Hicksburg where I lived in the city. Grass is always greener...)

(And in case you're wondering why I don't just buy a copy of Harvest Moon proper; my gender identity is not NEARLY secure enough to play a game in which you must choose a bride and be man of the house. Not even close.)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?