<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

There is no way in hell I am going to be able to write today, so let's be brief:

I really, really miss blogging about sex. No, really. Whoah! Did you just notice that? The clouds of self-consciousness that have been hanging around me just... faded. I AM ADDICTED TO THIS PRACTICE. This is not so good, so I probably shouldn't tell you about being boiled in a pot or some nonsense.

So! I suppose I'll talk about politics today. Yes that's right. Um, so, how about that, you know, war? The one that's going south in a hurry? Yeah, thought so too. Nice weather, huh? ...

Okay, so what I really wanted to describe to you was (here we go...) being a beauitful housewife and sweeping my kitchen when suddenly... I notice something is wrong with the mechanical trash can, and so I daintily put my hand over my mouth and lean inside to see what's wrong and SNAP! the trash can closes its mechanical jaws on me, and I struggle to break free as the trash can eats me up.

...

THERE. IT'S OUT OF MY HEAD. NOW GO AWAY.

...

Brielle once asked me what makes me tick. This, I hate to say it, makes me tick.

I am going to go to my room and cry now.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?