<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Augh! I couldn't get to sleep last night, so I stayed up late playing Jet Set Radio Future, and today I had to do a math test. Crap crap crap.

On my way back home, I picked up some comic books. One is called Confidential Confessions, vol. 1, and it had a very powerful story of two girls contemplating suicide. It's the real deal; the girls practice cutting each other and planning each others funerals and going through all the things that depressed girls do... and the author doesn't hold back about where those things lead. It's a sad and beautiful story, and I recommend it to anybody who breathes. If you are a teenager reading this blog, you have to read Confidential Confessions vol. 1. You can find it here at Tokyopop or here at Amazon.

I've got to go to bed. Bye bye!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?