<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I'm horny! Gosh, there wouldn't be much better than having a guy right now... given, of course, a guy that I trust and we have been through the required 1+ year of friendship and 2+ years of dating. Today it's really hot out in Poseidontown, and everybody's got their shirts off... I was burning up, because I am wearing my long jeans, because my legs are in a state of extreme lesbitude, and I am not of the homosexual fortitude (translation: confidence in my gender identity... hence why gay guys are the manliest men around, and gay women the womanliest women) necessary to go outside baring my hairy legs. So, instead of braving the odd looks, I burn up in the heat. Priorities, huh?

Anyway, the advantage of extremely hot weather in Poseidontown is that today is the day that all the men go out without their shirts and daaaaamn.... adorable! I never thought men could be so... pretty. Hunh...

So the reason why I got my legs in such a homosexual state is because I've been neglecting everything else thanks to homework... which I turned in today, every tiny little paragraph of it. Hurrah! I'm free for the weekend! And besides, I got Puyo Pop Fever, which is almost as good as a boy and you know it. In fact, there's probably a factory somewhere where they take pretty naked boys, tan them on a spit for a while, and then smash them into Puyo Pop discs. I'm going to think about that for a while... (runs off)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?