<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

You aren't going to believe this, but I couldn't get to sleep and woke up at three in the morning... except I wasn't Leticia, for about five minutes I was positive that I was an army of lawyers each one inch high, arranged sporadically inside an Advance Wars grid on top of my bed. Some lawyers, who shall henceforth be referred to as Leticialites, were larger than others, to represent their larger penetrative strength toward the enemy forces. However, being that there were no enemies, we all just stood around arguing about why we couldn't go to sleep.

I'm dead serious. Reading GTO before bed is bad for you.

(It took a good half-hour to reconstruct my bearings. I had to remind myself that I am not, in fact, an army of inch-high lawyers, I am, in fact, one small-town girl and her otherworldly guardian angel, who is kind of obtrusive but in a nice way. See? Perfectly normal.)
Comments:
Do you mean the Game Boy Advance game? Man, I'm a dork.
 
I love shrinking and giantess fantasies!
What were you reading?

incshrnkmn@aol.com
 
GTO.. it stands for Great Teacher Onizuka. It's a bizarre and perverted manga about a twenty-two-year-old washed-up failure who decides to become a teacher in hope of wooing sexy high school girls.

It's more the bizarre-ness of the manga that scattered my brain than the perverted-ness. Also, Advance Wars inspired the grid (some lawyers were larger, some smaller, indicating strength), and also, I felt so scatter-brained that I felt like I was more than one person.

It only laster about five minutes, but it was convincing.
 
While I'm replying to my own post, tell me about your shrinking and giantess fantasies. I'd like to hear them.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mini trucks site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!
 
I really like your street rods related blog site. I have a street rods related web site at street rods. If you're into street rods. You will want to check it out.
 
I really like your belair related blog site. I have a belair related web site at belair. If you're into belair. You will want to check it out.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?