<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

At the bank, there are these little cards that have your teller's name on them and say, "I Caught [jane doe] Giving EXCELLENT Service!" Now, as far as I'm concerned, every teller I've ever met has given me just damn fine service; they smile, they look at my ID, they take money from my account and/or put it back in. I don't need them to do a freaking song and dance, you know? But, I'm always too shy to do anything with those cards, because I'm far as I'm concerned, all the tellers give me excellent service because I JUST WANT MY DAMN MONEY.

Then again, if I _did_ just fill out one of those cards for every teller who takes my order, I would probably dilute their effect. Still, it would be a courtesy, wouldn't it be?

Of course, this is the bank that made me realize that the smoothest and most handsome people are the ones running the world. Crikey.

More vignette-y nonsense:

On the bus, once, I saw a white teenager (very handsome) with a black armband featuring Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man in holy matrimony. What warmed my heart was seeing that Ms. Pac-Man appeared to be black; it was an armband in favor of interracial dating! Oooh, I thought, he must have a black girlfriend and wants to show his support. How neat.

Then, he turned his arm, and I saw that the armband actually just showed regular old Ms. Pac-Man, hailing from the Establishment, and the light is what made me think she was black. Hunh.

Anyway, I got Skies of Arcadia: Legends today. I'll tell you how it is. EB was packed today! The swamped clerks were trying to sell people doodads left and right, telling them to preorder games they were never interested in. He tried to get me to preorder the Special Edition of Halo 2; oh, but no, I'm smarter, I'm fighting The Man by getting the $5 cheaper version because I LIKE THE BOX ART BETTER! Hah! Hah!... oh, I'm a loser.

Oh, and you have to see Al Sharpton's speech at the DNC. You can see it here. Everything I've wanted to see in politics is in there. Oh, and I'm sorry I've been gone.........I'd like to say I have a great family-related excuse, but it's more that I've binged on Advance Wars 2 since finals ended. This is why I have begun dreaming in Advance Wars, such as the story of the lonely, weak infantry unit who was left behind at the HQ to heal, only to be picked up by a wandering APC unit from the other team. See you next time!
Comments:
Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
 
This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.
 
Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my friends Dating Ideas site


Thanks
 
Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating russian woman
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating russian woman
Please come and check it out if you get the time!
 
click for dating idea
 
latin dating
 
hehehehe good topic, like the site.
 
Came here searching for speed dating

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
speed dating
 
Hello, I really enjoy your blog … I’m going to bookmark it.
Your visitors may also enjoy another site about dating.
It can be found by clicking here...
dating chat room
 
If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)
 
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
 
adult photo personals
adult photo personals
 
adult adult adult adult dating dating.info online online personals personals photo photo
adult adult adult adult dating dating.info online online personals personals photo photo

Find a date at adult adult adult adult dating dating.info online online personals personals photo photo
 

dating web site <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. dating web site

 

free online dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. free online dating

 

free online dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. free online dating

 

internet dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. internet dating

 

single dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. single dating

 

online dating <<< Meet Thousands Of Singles In Your Area >>>

Hundreds Of Happy People Across The Globe Have Been Successful In Finding Suitable Partners With Online dating. Thousand Of People Are Looking For A Date Today. They Are Looking For Someone. Are You One Of Them?

Lonely? Single? Married?
Are you looking for someone to FLIRT?
Looking for someone to DATE?
Find your special someone.
Date man or women you desire!

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Free Trial! Chat Real Time with Audio & Video Capabilities. online dating

 
thanks for the info
 
You are a cool blogger! By the way, while googling for swinger adult personals I found a nice site for singles - http://top-personals.net, feel free to take a look if you are interested.
 
Well Certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing blogs. I was looking for online christian dating stuff when I landed on your page. I was looking more for online christian dating info but was interested in your blog. Keep it up.
 
transgender personals
 
personals ads
 
matchbook romance ticket
 
date free local personals
 
adult baby
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?