<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 13, 2004

Bleaargghhhh! I was hungry so I made some pancakes and ate them all. Now I have a starch and syrup tummyache, so it made me really dry so I had lots of water, which gave me a starch and syrup and water tummyache. Gross!

You'll be glad to know that I slept very well last night, although I had strange dreams. I was pretty certain that, instead of being an army of lawyers, I was a Neotank, stationed on my bed, and that I surrounded myself with friends who were rocket units as my emotional support, and I think I had a tank or maybe a missle unit on the floor to protect me, and I felt very secure. So secure, in fact, that I got up at 2 am to start my day, got dressed and stumbled into the bathroom in record time (I take ten minutes plus to do this), realized it was 2 am, and got to bed. No, really, I knew it was 2 am before that, but it took me a moment to realize that not only was it 2 am, but 2 am is a time reserved for sleeping, and not getting up in the morning to go visit my friends at Poseidontown High.

Speaking of which, I went to see my friends at Poseidontown High today! It was... depressing. I was very popular there, but for reasons I have explained earlier and compared to an episode of Digimon, I still didn't feel very well liked; nobody seemed to want to get close to me. Well, I came back, and still everybody liked me, and I still felt like I was floating through the sea of pudding, and I felt almost like I was going to cry when I saw The Most Popular Girl in the School (whom I used to be good friends with) and thought about how if I still went to this school, I'm positive, POSITIVE, that I would have fallen back in favor with the Popular Girls again. (Note that I was never out of favor with the popular girls; I'm just shy and embarrassed like that.)

So! What did I learn? Never go back to your old school! It's stupid! Let go! Nobody learned anything there! The most I learned there was about quadratic equations and the relative bitchiness of the science teacher. Most of all, though, I don't miss the drama. I don't! And it didn't help at all that when I arrived, my comrades were all playing some silly name game and I always loved playing the silly name game and meeting new people every year... (sniff sniff)

So! What's my plan? Mope and play Skies of Arcadia! The cure for everything! And write on my blog about when I got back.

I was emotionally exhausted when I came back, so I took a nap. (Yes, I have too much free time. Don't you hate that? You either have none, or too much. Bitch, bitch, bitch.) I swear that I told my dream henchman, as I drifted off to sleep, to take pictures of my dream on a webcam and then post them on the Internet. My hand to God. And if he had followed through, you would be looking at some really cool pictures right now. Incidentally, I don't remember anything about the dream, other than that it involved a woman in a tiger stripe bikini.

Actualy... I'm not doing that bad. I start school again soon, I have a writing group... things will be happy and I'm sure I will find my Bestest Friend in the Whole Wide World very soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?