<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hi! I just slept over at Dante's house. It was scary! Leslie was slightly tipsy and giggling madly; she had gotten tipsy against my wishes, and don't worry, your humble host has remained clean and sober. We got into a tickle-fight, and after she discovered my weakpoint (my hairy lesbian armpits) she went for the pits like there was no tomorrow. Scary!

I got to see my very good friend, the other prettyboy I know, whom we shall call... Drakan. Drakan's a very handsome boy that I've gotten very close to, or, well, as close as I get to anybody. Anyway, I like him a lot, but he doesn't seem to like me back, which is okay, but frustrating because it makes me feel like I don't command enough... you know... girl meat. Presence. I wish I got more guys' attention.

And, I'm fully aware of those of you reaching toward the comment button to say, "trust me, it ain't all it's cracked up to be." Trust me, I know; I'd tell you, but it might blow my secret identity. (Let's just say I had my own little adventure with a boy's creepy crush...)

So, that was my night. Oh, and Dante, on principle, doesn't drink alcohol. In fact, on principle, he lets his girlfriend do anything she wants, including lick whipped cream off of Leslie (DO NOT ASK). This is what allows him to make out with me, which doesn't feel right... at all. (Don't worry, I let him, the one time that we did make out, see my last winter formal; it was just bizarrely passionless.) There was also one other boy there, who is surpisingly handsome with his new face fuzz, and... well, he's kind of scared of me. Why is everybody afraid of Leticia?! Is it... I don't have a mustard stain on my shirt, do I?

There you have it, dear readers! Now I am trying to operate on four hours of sleep. Oooh! Oooh! Sonic Team announced their new game for DS (formerly "Project Rub")... and it's a dating sim! See, there's this girl, and you love her, like a lot, and the object is to make her happy with the stylus. Isn't that GREAT?! I love the fact that, after we've been deluged by games aimed at guys that are craptacular ogle-fests we get a game where the goal is to be _gentle_ towards a woman, and you get rewarded for that! I might pick it up, myself.

In fact, I wish I were that girl, so that I could have a boy pleasure me with a stylus.

If only it were that simple.


"I Would Die For You"
Comments:
This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.
 
Hey I just love your blog. I also have a hispanic dating service
blog/site. I mostly deals with hispanic dating service
Please come and check it out if you get the time!
 
click for dating speed
 
hehehehe good topic, like the site.
 
Came here searching for atlanta adult personals

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
atlanta adult personals
 
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
 
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
 
the best place to find yahoo adult personals in my opinion is yahoo adult personals

You can find lots of stuff yahoo adult personals related just click

yahoo adult personals
 
Came here good site.

I own an adult free personals yahoo site check it out if you fancy dating

adult free personals yahoo
 
Hello, I really enjoy your blog … I’m going to bookmark it.
Your visitors may also enjoy another site about dating.
It can be found by clicking here...
agency dating nz
 
If you want over 18 adults only dating then Swinger Dating is the site for you. Totally free too :)
 
hey speaking of free things try first woman to win a nobel prizeblingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket!
 
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
 
hey you told me to let you know when the erbio.com site is finished, so im letting you know right now, registration is now open for adult personals, or to just make friends

here's the link www.erbio.com

it's pretty cool ive already met a few people on there.
 
adult personals pic
adult personals pic

Find a date at adult personals pic
 
absolutely adult free personals
absolutely adult free personals
 
I was just browsing the web for sites that have something about love and romance and I found your blog. It�s really nice. As for love topics, I�d like to tell you about http://top-personals.net, this is an useful guide for singles looking for single personals free.
 
Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com
 
yahoo personals search
 
adult day care
 
http://www.watiti.com

Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

http://www.watiti.com
 
Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com Clubs
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?