<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

You know what? I have NOT seen HIV Testing Man around the community center lately.

You know what that means...?

If I am not, technically, a "youth" for which he is responsible...

...maybe...kinda...sorta...

I can ask him out. Really!

And I promise that I will absolutely not tell him that he has been the focus of my sexual thoughts for the past few weeks, or that I just imagined him holding me while we boil to death in a rather small pot. No, sir-ee. Or him turning me into Leticia pancakes several times over. Or any of that! Leticia's going clean-cut for this one. Nice purple dress, nice restaurant, I will stare dreamily into his eyes...

And, as the Moon Eyes channel opens, I will IMMEDIATELY prep the Leticia Virus which masquerades as a dreamy stare when, in actuality, my comrade Suzy has snuck into your brain on a particle of dreamy-stare and is preparing to rewire all your circuits to become obsessively in love for Leticia, despite the fact that she is... well...

Significantly younger than you are.

(sigh)

At least I can get tested for HIV from him... not the same as exchanging germs, but similar...

...oh baby, give me the cotton swab one more time...

(Maybe, if he took the cotton swab and used it to swab me out of existence, THAT would turn me on.)

(Speaking of which, Sonic Team's dating game has been revealed. It's a love story, Wario Ware style! I can't think of a better game concept since Capcom decided to mate Virtual On and Pokémon.)
Comments:
Good luck! ^_^
 
Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of restaurant houston.
 
....................NICE.^_^v...............
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?